You are here
This three-week residential program will be held July 11 – August 1, 2015 on the ISU campus, located in Terre Haute, Indiana. Students will stay on campus in a residence hall. All meals are provided.
- Develop crucial skills that enhance college success. Students will learn how to navigate the college environment and will develop skills associated with college success.
- Earn college credit. Students will enroll in a freshmen-level course and earn three college credits.
- Establish relationships. Students will meet other students, ISU staff, and faculty, and have relationships in place when the academic year begins.
Who Must Attend
Students whose admission requirements include completion of LEAP must participate and successfully complete the LEAP Program or they will have their offer of admission to Indiana State University revoked.
Note: Students whose cumulative grade point average increased since admission to Indiana State University may submit updated transcripts to be reviewed and potentially moved directly to University College. Transcripts must be received by March 3, 2015.
Full cost to attend this program is $360. The fee covers room and board for all three weeks, tuition and books, and all program activities. Student will need to bring pocket change and laundry money.
A signed registration form and $150 deposit must be submitted by May 15, 2015. The balance of the program fee ($260) is due by August 20, 2015. Options on how to pay the bill can be found here.
Refund policy: Please note that the $150.00 deposit is not refundable after May 15, 2015. Effective May 16, 2015 only the $210.00 tuition cost is refundable from the $260 balance and adheres to the three week class schedule policy set forth by Indiana State University’s Registration and Records Office. The policy states:
- Day 1 of class (July 13th): full tuition refundable
- Day 3 of class: 75% refundable
- Day 4 of class: 50% refundable
- Day 5 of class: 25% refundable
- Day 13 last day to drop class
Note: Payments are accepted by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University (include SSN or student ID).
Office of Admissions
Indiana State University
318 North 6th Street
Terre Haute, Indiana 47809