You are here
Returning Indiana State students must apply for re-admission if they:
- Have not attended Indiana State for more than two calendar years; or
- Wish to continue studies after completion of an Indiana State degree.
NOTE: Students who have been academically dismissed from Indiana State must follow these instructions to petition for re-admission to the University.
Submit application materials to:
Office of Admissions
Indiana State University
John W. Moore Welcome Center
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, Indiana, USA 47809-1904
Applicants normally receive a response within two weeks of receipt of all application materials, including:
- Application. Apply online. Walks-ins also welcomed.
- Official transcripts. Students who have attended colleges or universities during their absence from Indiana State must have official transcripts from those institutions forwarded to the Office of Admissions.
- Copy of alien registration card (green card) if applicable.
- Application fee: None
To ensure full consideration, application materials must be received before the following dates. Early application is encouraged.
Fall semester.................... June 1
Spring semester............... December 1
Summer session.............. May 1
Applications received after these deadlines will be accepted and every attempt made to ensure consideration for the desired semester or term.
Students are eligible for unconditional re-admission if they left Indiana State University in good academic standing—and maintained at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average at any other institutions attended.
The applications of students who do not meet the readmission requirements will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Office of Admissions and the academic dean of the college of the student's intended major.