You are here
Personal Campus Visits
Please Note: Due to Construction, turn North on 3rd Street, turn right (east) on Locus Street, and then to turn right (south) on 5th Street in order to get to the Welcome Center at the corner of 5th and Chestnut.
The Office of Admissions will be happy to schedule your campus visit. Our admissions staff will arrange a visit, and tailor the day to meet your particular needs. High school students are encouraged to bring their families.
- Campus visits are scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Daily tours are scheduled at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., noon, 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- For those who are unable to visit on a weekday, campus visits are available on select Saturdays. All Saturday visits are group appointments starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m.
Please note the following exceptions:
- Spring Break (March 10-14): We will only offer admission appointments and campus tours. Arrival times will only be for morning and afternoon.
- Summer Schedule (May 5-August 15): We will only offer admission appointments and campus tours. Arrival times will only be for morning and afternoon.
Planning Your Visit
The best way to find out if a school is right for you is to see for yourself. That's why a visit to campus is almost a necessity in helping you choose where you plan to spend your next four years. When scheduling your visit, you can select from one or more areas, including:
- Admissions appointment
- Campus tour
- Academic appointment
- Financial aid
- Residential Life session
Schedule Your Visit Now
To schedule a visit, call 1-800-GO-TO-ISU or use this online registration form.
Tips for Visiting
- If you are unfamiliar with campus or the city of Terre Haute, allow plenty of time to get to campus—and remember that all times listed refer to Eastern Time.
- Be sure to dress comfortably as you will be walking around campus.
- Write down important information you receive during the meetings and campus tour (dates, names of faculty/staff, questions that come up after your meetings, etc.)
- Come with a written list of questions. Our goal is to make sure you leave with all your questions answered.