You are here
Personal Campus Visits
The Office of Admissions will be happy to schedule your campus visit. Our admissions staff will arrange a visit, and tailor the day to meet your particular needs. High school students are encouraged to bring their families.
- Campus visits are scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Daily tours are scheduled at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., noon, 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- For those who are unable to visit on a weekday, campus visits are available on select Saturdays. All Saturday visits are group appointments starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m.
Please note the following exceptions:
- We do not offer visits the week of Fall Break (November 24-28).
- We do not offer visits during Winter Recess (December 8-January 16).
Planning Your Visit
The best way to find out if a school is right for you is to see for yourself. That's why a visit to campus is almost a necessity in helping you choose where you plan to spend your next four years. When scheduling your visit, you can select from one or more areas, including:
- Admissions appointment
- Campus tour
- Academic appointment
- Financial aid
- Residential Life session
Schedule Your Visit Now
To schedule a visit, call 1-800-GO-TO-ISU or use this online registration form.
Tips for Visiting
- If you are unfamiliar with campus or the city of Terre Haute, allow plenty of time to get to campus—and remember that all times listed refer to Eastern Time.
- Be sure to dress comfortably as you will be walking around campus.
- Write down important information you receive during the meetings and campus tour (dates, names of faculty/staff, questions that come up after your meetings, etc.)
- Come with a written list of questions. Our goal is to make sure you leave with all your questions answered.