You are here
Accelerated 2nd Degree track - BS
For students who have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in another discipline
- 15 month course of study
- running in consecutive sessions - summer, fall, spring, and summer
- students must commit to full-time study in order to complete the program in 15 months as
- sequence of courses will only be taught one time per year
- strongly recommended that students not be employed
more than 12 hours per week in order to ensure the best chance for success
- Campus track
- March 15 for Summer admission
- Applicants must have completed all pre-requisites at the time of application for admission to the accelerated 2nd degree track
- Beginning with the 2016 application cycle, all pre-requisite courses must have been successfully completed within the last five years.
- Courses completed more than five years ago must be repeated.
- Admission Criteria - includes pre-requisites
- Application Process
- Application Form
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Graduation, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising worksheet - Summer 2014 cohort
- Advising worksheet - Summer 2015 cohort and beyond
Want more information?
Complete a request for information
Call 1.888.293.4842 option 1
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing.