You are here
LPN-BS track - BS
The LPN-BS track is a means through which LPN / LVNs may complete a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing and achieve eligibility to apply to take the RN licensure examination
- Full-time or part-time
- Web based distance learning with local clinical experiences
Nursing Application Deadline
- May 1 for Fall Admission
- October 1 for Spring Admission
- Effective May 2, the Admission and Application Process for the LPN-BS Track is changing:
- LPN-BS Track Summary
- Step 1 - Determine Availability
- Step 2 - Determine Eligibility
- Do you have the prerequisites needed for admission?
- Step 3 - Nursing Application
- After your transcripts are evaluated and you have met all pre-admission required courses, you will be invited to complete an electronic nursing application to the program.
- Please refer to the nursing application checklist for more details of required application documents.
Other LPN-BS Information
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising worksheets
- Frequently Asked Questions - Clinical
- Graduation Requirements
- Student Handbook - Department of Baccalaureate Nursing Completion
Want more information? Complete a request for information
Call 1.888.293.4842 option 2
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all Indiana State University distance education programs may not be available in all states.