RN-BSN Track - BSN
Admission Applications for the RN-BSN TRACK will not be accepted after the Spring 2022 Admission Cycle.
For Students Entering with R.N. Licensure
- The RN-BSN track is an alternative means through which registered nurses may complete a bachelor of science degree in nursing.
- Full-time or part-time
- Web based distance learning with local clinical experiences
- No trips to campus required
- Map of states by which the RN-BSN Track is recognized
- Circumstances such as moving to an unapproved state or deployment of U.S. military or their family members outside the continental United States must be communicated to the School of Nursing and will impact progression and/or completion of the degree.
- Admission Applications for the RN-BSN TRACK will not be accepted after the Spring 2022 Admission Cycle.
- Admission Criteria
- Essential Abilities Policy
- Application Process
- Advanced Standing
- Transfer Students
Other RN-BSN information
- Admission, Progression, Dismissal, Retention, Reinstatement Policy
- Advising Worksheet
- Clinical Description
- Graduation Requirements
- Student Handbook
- Technology Requirements for Online Learners
Distance Education Students Residing outside of Indiana: Each of the states has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance education. While Indiana State University endeavors to offer all of its programs to as wide an audience as possible, all Indiana State University distance education programs may not be available in all states. State availability is subject to change.
The nursing program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) and the Indiana State Board of Nursing. See https://www.indstate.edu/health/department/son/accreditation for more information.)