Pay Your Bill
Payments are accepted online, by phone, by mail, via payment drop box, or in person. For assistance, contact Bursar Operations.
- On-line: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Electronic Check (ACH) via Indiana State University's Student Account Suite.
- By phone: Students may make payments using Visa/MasterCard/Discover by calling (812) 237-3511 between 8:15 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- By mail: Send checks (with University ID number) payable to ISU to:
Indiana State University
Office of the Controller - Account Analysts
Parsons Hall P100
200 N 7th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- Payment drop box: Students may place their payments, with University ID number, in the payment drop box located on the north side of Parsons Hall, 200 North 7th Street.
- In person: Students may visit the Account Analyst Area of Bursar Operations in Parsons Hall P100. Account Analysts are available to assist students Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.