Note: For FERPA authorization, including instructions for setting up proxy access and payment authorization, visit Privacy Rights and Policy.
- Academic renewal request (for undergraduate students)
- Arranged course approval form
- Audit form
- Change of name/gender form
- Co-curricular record request
- Designation of student directory information as a confidential record
- Duplicate diploma request
- FERPA statement of understanding
- Residency application. Please read the application procedures prior to submitting the application to the Office of Registration and Records.
- Scheduling form for registration and drop/add
- Veteran request for enrollment certification
- Withdrawal form
The Catalog of Indiana State University is the document of authority for all students. The requirements given in the Catalog supersede information issued by any academic department, program, college, or school. The University reserves the right to change the requirements at any time. The right to correct errors is also reserved.