State Immunization Requirements
Failure to comply with the immunization requirements will result in an immunization hold being placed on your account preventing you from registering for the next semester.
The following immunizations are required for admission by the State of Indiana and Indiana State University.
- 2 MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella) immunizations - Doses must be at least 28 days apart.
- Tetanus and Diphtheria (Td or Tdap) - Must have received dose within the last 10 years
- Meningitis Conjugate - Must have received one dose on or after 16th birthday and is required of all incoming students 23 years of age or younger.
- Meningitis B - Students who are 24 years old or younger must receive a complete Meningitis B series - Can be Bexsero (2 doses) or Trumenba (2-3 doses). For more information click here.
- Tuberculosis - International students must receive the Quantiferon Gold Blood Test - We do not accept any other TB tests.
To submit the Online Immunization Form, click here. (Must open with Internet Explorer)
To obtain the Paper Immunization Form, click here.
Please return completed immunization forms to the Office of the Registrar by one of the following methods:
- Mail: ISU Office of the Registrar - 200 North 7th Street, Parsons Hall 009, Terre Haute, Indiana 47809
- Secure Upload
- Fax: (812) 237-8039
- In person: Parsons Hall 009
Students needing either required or recommended immunizations can obtain them at the ISU Student Health Center located at 567 North 5th Street, Terre Haute, IN 47809. Appointments can be made by calling (812)237-3883.
To submit a Medical or Religious Exemption, please click here.