You are here
The Honors College regularly partners with the Career Center to offer programs that will help you prepare for your future. We work with the Career Center to offer interactive workshops, designed intentionally with Honors students in mind, to help you build a résumé, write a cover letter, prepare for interviewing, decide whether graduate school is for you, discover graduate school resources, apply for internships, network with professionals, etc.
Meet with a Career Coach
Dustin Bryant, Career Services Coordinator
Dustin Bryant, the ISU Career Center's liaison to the Honors College, holds weekly office hours in the Pickerl lobby. Honors students are welcome to drop by without an appointment at the following times for help with résumé or job search questions.
- Thursday, September 7 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Wednesday, September 13 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Tuesday, September 26 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 5 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 12 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 19 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 26 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, November 2 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, November 9 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, November 30 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
Summer Undergraduate Research
The GH 401 Honors thesis experience is intended to:
- Provide you a significant research experience
- Enable you to demonstrate your proficiency at research
- Culminate your Honors College curriculum, linking elements of the Honors coursework with your larger degree program and/or interests.
- Prepare you for professional writing, presentation and research activities and/or for graduate or professional school requirements.
Greg Bierly, Dean
Pickerl Hall 110
Indiana State University
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM